Thursday, January 22, 2009

Storytime ♥ Guest Blogger - Heidi Rosenburg

I'm so excited to announce my newest guest blogger Heidi Rosenburg. She's going to sharing her thoughts, ideas, and expertise with us geared towards children's books and reading every other Thursday. Here's a little bit more about Heidi....

My name is Heidi Rosenberg. I am a proud wife and Mom of two very active and charming young children. I was born and raised in Liverpool , United Kingdom . I, with my husband and kids now live in Arizona . I earned both my degree and PhD in the United Kingdom before moving to the States. Just before having my first child I decided I wanted to stay home with my children during their early years. Since I love to read to my children I decided to sell Barefoot Children's books. I love sharing stories with little children, I love seeing the joy of delight on their faces as they discover new things through words and pictures.

My husband and I love to travel. Before having children we traveled to many countries, experiencing lots of different cultures. Nowadays with 2 children under the age of 4 we have been concentrating with great success on long road trips across America and exploring this great country. One thing that really attracts me to the Barefoot Book series is how they represent many different countries. I will be writing some articles about books and reading and reviewing some of the books in this blog.

Welcome Heidi! Read her first post How to Choose Books for Children right here!

post signature

2 comments:

Debbie said...

It is so crucial to promote reading to children. I love that you are doing this.

Mammatalk said...

5 kids! Wow. I need to visit here more often to get tips!

Thanks for visiting me on my big, bloggy day!