Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Photo Tag

I've been tagged by Peggy! This is a photo challenge. I've never done this before so I thought I'd try it out. Seemed like fun! You are supposed to go to your 6th folder in your pictures and pick the 6th pic in that folder and post it. I had to play. It's was exciting to see what photo I would find.

This is a picture of me and my twins about a year ago. I don't remember why I was taking those pictures....but it was for something...hum....can't remember. Oh, I know, for Cherish Bound's video and website stuff. Showing that I can be a mommy and work too! :O)

I have to tag 6 friends now.....

Melissa, Heather, Lolli, Sarah, Rae, Brenda

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What precious babies! I'll play along soon (maybe after my mom goes home...)
I can't get enough of those cheeks!

Rachel Ann said...

Thank you for stopping by on my SITS day last week. I appreciated all the bloggy love! Sorry I'm so long in returning the favor!!!

Rae said...

Such a sweet, sweet picture! I love seeing the green grass. Ours has been covered with snow for about 2 months now and more is falling as I type!

Me said...

Such a sweet picture!

Sarah said...

Fun - can't wait to see what photo I find. I hope it's as cute as yours!

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

What a darling photo and precious memory!!