Friday, January 23, 2009

Offspring Babble

Meet my offspring....

Darling, huh? I know...I'm particularly fond of my offspring. They are the reason my heart pumps @ 300 BPM. They are the reason we are nicknamed "Kingdom Chaos". I have a "private" blog that I post pictures and maybe 3 or 4 words a month on. It gives my family a place to check in and see what our kids look like, if they've had baths, if i'm still feeding them, and if I've taken a shower myself. Well, I just hate having 2 blogs....I can't keep the other one up because I have way too much fun over here. So I'm going to be bringing a little Kingdom Chaos over here once a week just so I can keep track of my own chaos a little bit better.

I'll probably unleash the furry on the weekends so I can let the hammer loose! So here's some "Offspring Babble" for you...

Grocery Store - 11 am today

2 Year old twins and Me

Wrestle them into the buggy that hasthe big ol' car on the front....mind you, it's cold, they have these adorable vests on that they can only wear 3 times a year here in FL....Got one in...caugth the other just in time to toss in there. Buckle up. And begin shopping....so picture these cute faces right here...

except a little dirtier, static hair is standing up on end touching the roof of the little car....and they sort of talk....girl speaks better than boy, but they can get some words out and I can totally understand them.

Minding my own biz, grabbing some apples, bananas, and little girl says, "I poop." I ignore. A little louder, "I POOP! I POOP!"

You're fine....just hang tihgt. I open a box of crackers and start handing htem through the roof so they'll hang tihgt. "I POOP! Stinky!" Boy thinks it's funny....starts the most adorable toddler chuckle. Girls thinks it's funny and proceeds to yell louder and louder, "I POOP! I POOP! I POOP!" Over and over and over and over again....and Boy laughs louder and louder and louder....

Poop, chuckle, poop, chuckle.....lots of stares, paid $3 for an empty box of crackers, but dang it they're so cute. Except for when you lift them out of the shopping cart and.......uh-huh! Just imagine the surprise I found! Moral of the story....listen to my offspring's babble. She wasn't kidding!

post signature

5 comments:

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh my goodness-how cute your children are! Love the older one in the back's facial expression too:) Thanks for sharing! "I Poop, I Poop!" LOL:)

jen@odbt said...

Uh-oh. I've done the same thing...ignore the chatter to try to get the shopping down only to find a surprise. Hopefully it wasn't too much of a mess. They are cuties!

Peggy said...

LOL!!! I really laughed out loud:) I could completely imagine the scene. Your offsprings are so precious!

heather said...

funny!

C Mommy said...

I was definitely rolling with the laughter on this one! Good times!