More Summertime ideas for the family!!
11. Need some kid craft inspiration? Heather Swain's book Make These Toys is a fantastic book that will give you plenty of ideas for fun crafts made from everyday things.
12. How about the DRIVE-IN? We LOVE going to the drive-in during the summer. Find a local drive-in near you at www.drive-ins.com
13. Make some Homemade Ice Cream! If you have an ice cream maker break out and make some YUMMY homemade ice cream for you 4th of July celebrations or just because.
14. Sidewalk Chalk Neighborhood Mural Contest! Have plenty of chalk for your 4th of July party! We love doing sidewalk-chalk murals on 4th of July with all the neighbor kids. It's a great tradition and brings everyone together. Check out a previous blog post here.
15. Lemonade Stands! This is a SUMMER MUST! Click Here