Monday, March 23, 2009

Family Yearbook Challenge 2009 - Week 10

March is almost over! Only 283 days left in 2009....think of the stories and memories that are waiting out in the horizon...and not to mention the 100's we've already lived this year. We've hit Week 10 in our Family Yearbook Challenge, which means it's catch up time! Use this week to catch on the past 9 weeks of the Challenge or get started!!

Homework March 23- 29:

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

Week 5 (Catch up week)

Week 6

Week 7

Week 8

Week 9

Family Yearbook/Story Info

Use this next week to catch up any missed events, organization of photos, scanning of memorabilia, etc. But if you have a specific event, story or just a simple little moment take the time to add it in now. Take the time to check spelling, grammar, type it into a Word-type document and save it in the correct files. Refer to the other posts for info about organizing your folders on your computer as well. A clean, neat system that will keep all your "homework" and info stored and easy to get to.

post signature

2 comments:

Amy Platon said...

Hi Tara, cute blog. I learned your a Florida girl too. I'm in Orlando. Thanks for checking out my blog. Have fun partying, oh and we also share the same passion for the diet beverage! Mines stored in IV bags and I roll them with me where ever I go. Hubby gives me soooo much slack over it.

Krystal said...

I needed another catch up week to finish the first couple of weeks, since I started a little late! I'm really enjoying this project though...Thanks!!