Just joining the Family Yearbook Challenge? Click HERE to see ALL the post!
Homework March 9 -15:
No Pictures? No Worries!
If you don't have a lot of photos but want to add images to your Family Yearbook, try using some of the following items to add that visual appeal. And of course...Don't forget to tell the story behind each one of those items. Here's 7 ideas to start you off...I have more that I'll give you later.
- Event Passes/Ticket Stubs: Movie, sporting event, concert, local event, etc.
- Report Cards
- Calendar/Planner pages (in it's original form...all marked up!)
- Headlines & Newspaper Clippings - Newspapers and Magazines
- Menu or recipe from favorite restaurant
- Cards and handwritten letters
- Programs from recitals/performances