Just joining the Family Yearbook Challenge? Click HERE to see ALL the post!
Roll Call! Please leave a comment for those of you following this challenge through the blog!
Here's Part 2 of last week's Homework and a few others...
Homework March 16 -22:
No Pictures? No Worries! Part II
If you don't have a lot of photos but want to add images to your Family Yearbook, try using some of the following items to add that visual appeal. And of course...Don't forget to tell the story behind each one of those items. Here's 6 more ideas to help you out!
- Awards, Certificates & Recognitions
- Covers from favorite Publications
- Logos/Brand labels from favorite clothes, toys, etc.
- Special birthday cards, or letters...any card or sentiment
- Bills or recipes! Yes, how about a scan of your mortgage, major purchases...always fun to look back at thought huh?? The lessons and stories we could tell....
Here are few other memories to capture this week:
1. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day? How? Any traditions, food, or surprises?? Interview your children about this fun day.
2. Are you Irish? Or what are you? Start thinking about your family heritage....that's it. Just start thinking about what you know about who the heck you are. We'll poke around a bit later on in the summer about starting to fill our family trees.
Once again... Now COPY and paste any photos that you have that go with these events and questions into the March Folder. If you'd like to rename the photos you can with Mar 1, Mar 2, Mar 3, and so on and so on. If you have any memorabilia that is NOT digital, scan and save as a jpg. minimum 300 dpi to your March folder, named and labeled. If you have "story" you can hand write it or "type" it into a document and save in the same folder.