Monday, March 2, 2009

Family Yearbook Challenge 2009 - Week 7

If you're new to the Family Yearbook Challenge click HERE & then HERE

Happy Monday and Happy March! Can you believe it?? Two full months of 2009 in the books! Lots of memories, stories and photos I'm sure! Don't forget to leave a comment and check in...I'm keeping track of all the comments posted in the Family YB Challenge for a big giveaway at the end of the year....so go back and check in each of the FYBC posts if you haven't done so.

Follow-up from last week's homework....comment yes or no if you scheduled a family picture! ♥

Homework March 1 - 7:

1. What are the major headlines in the World? Country? Your City?

2. Do you have a family "motto" or "mission statement"? If so write about it. If not, create one as a family.

3. If you have children have them pick 3 of their favorite classwork, homework, art projects, etc. Scan them and save them as an image. As them to tell you about what their learning.

4. PETS! Do you have pets? If so, what's their name? How old? Do they do any tricks? How did you get this pet? Give all the details on your family's pets!

"We write to taste life twice, once in the moment and once in retrospection."

-Anais Nin

Now COPY and paste any photos that you have that go with these events and questions into the March Folder. If you'd like to rename the photos you can with Mar 1, Mar 2, Mar 3, and so on and so on. If you have any memorabilia that is NOT digital, scan and save as a jpg. minimum 300 dpi to your March folder, named and labeled.

post signature

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Okay, so I'm going to join in now! I'm going to begin with this weeks's writing topics, and then I will go back and get caught up with the ones I missed. Should I "check in" on the older ones, after I complete them? Thanks for this challenge! I am so excited!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Tara, GREAT ideas and a BEAUTIFUL and oh-so-true quote by Anais Nin. THANK YOU!

Amy said...

I am 'slowly but surely' catching up.

P.S. I love the quote here.