If you're just joining us click here to see the Family Yearbook Archive so you can catch up! And don't forget to leave a comment. I'm keeping track throughout the year...and one lucky person will get an amazing gift!
Also, look up @ the top of my blog....you see the Button?! We've got button! Grab it and slap it up on your blog! Let's spread the word about our Family Yearbook Challenge!
Also, last week I had my first giveaway for the FYB Challenge "Family Celebrations" and the winner is Heather from A Goddess in Progress! I ♥ Heather! She's awesome and has a beautiful blog...not to mention an AMAZING writer! I love her posts!
Okay...on with our Homework!
1. Any January Birthdays? How old? How was it celebrated? Anniversaries? Births? Deaths?
2. Did you watch the Superbowl? Did your team play? How did you celebrate?
3. Write about 1 or 2 of your family's favorite traditions.
5. What has been your family's biggest "Lesson Learned"?
6. Name one thing you do as a family every day and write about it. Interview and get our spouse and/or children involved.
Let these questions prompt you into writing whatever comes to your mind.
Be Creative! Let the stories flow....
After you're done collecting this information and it's typed into a Word doc, save it in your FYB_2009 folder under February and name it Feb1-8.
Now COPY and paste any photos that you have that go with these events and questions into the January folder. If you'd like to rename the photos you can with Feb 1, Feb 2, Feb 3, and so on and so on. If you have any memorabilia that is NOT digital, scan and save as a jpg. minimum 300 dpi to your February, named and labeled.