Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First Blog Awards!

I'm so excited! I've been given my very first blog awards!

My first award was from Katy Lin at The Great Adventure. I was so excited to receive this Kreative Blogger Award. I am supposed to share 6 things that make me happy....in no particular order.

1. My family...ALL 6 of them!
2. Watching my kids play sports
3. Chocolate & Diet Coke
4. Friday nights at home watching movies
5. Listening to my twins babbling to each other through the baby monitor
6. Church

The second award I just received today was from Shuana at Shuana Chambers

Thank you both!!!!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

You are very welcome! You deserve them! I love your blog :)

heather said...

YAY!

Missy said...

WooHoo You deserve it! I love you reading your blog.

Maude Lynn said...

Congratulations on the awards!