Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Benefit Concert For Nie Nie in Mesa, AZ

Most of us in bloggy world know about Stephanie & her husband Christian who were in a plane crash in August and both were badly burned. This story pulls at my heart strings and I can't help, but pray for this family every single day. I've never met Stephanie or anyone in her family....I just know her though this amazing world of blogging! What I do know is that she and her husband must be an amazing pair of fighters as they have fought their way through these past few months. I also know there is Heavenly Father that has more love than we know for each and everyone of us. I know that faith and the power of prayer can bring miracles. Please read this story....and see where you can help. The Nie Recovery.

If you live in the Mesa, AZ area you're in for a treat! Mindy Gledhill, will be performing a concert on October 25, 2008 at 7:00 PM in Mesa, AZ. The performance will be at Mountain View High School. 2700 E Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85213. Tickets are $15 and 100% of all ticket and CD sales will benefit Nie Nie and her family!

3 comments:

heather said...

Why does my dashboard say you haven't posted in two weeks, when clearly you have? I'm so confused!

UtahJenny said...

I should totally put this on my blog, too - my brother in law is in her band and will be playing at that concert - I hope they get a great turn out!

Rae said...

How I wish I lived in Mesa or nearby! What an amazing concert it will be for such an amazing and worthwhile cause!!