Friday, September 19, 2008

"My Husband Rocks" Fridays!

In a time when nothing is more certain than change, the commitment of two people to one another has become difficult and rare. Yet, by its scarcity, the beauty and value of this exchange have only been enhanced.

~Robert Sexton~

I read this quote over at Katy Lyn's blog My Great Adventure and couldn't help but shout out a loud AMEN! Thank you Katy Lyn....thank you for making it okay to be proud of our marriages and proud of the amazing men we've been blessed to have in our lives forever. I was so touched by her post and all the women that were joining her that I had to be apart of this because MY HUSBAND ROCKS!

We've survived 14 years of marriage, have 5 amazing kids, and have conquered life together since we were 10 years old! We go way back...WAYYYY back! And I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm excited to share with the world all the reasons why MY HUSBAND ROCKS!

No comments: