Friday, September 19, 2008

Confessions of an Ex-Scrapbooker #21

It's time for some scrap-chat! I'm so excited to be a guest blogger at www.littlescrapbookshop.com. I know...I know...Let me explain.

If you're familiar at all with my blog you know I'm an "X". I do not do any "paper" scrapbooking any more....matter of fact I don't do any "Scrapbooking" at all. I write stories and get my family involved, preserve pictures and stories in Cherish Bound boks and have even fallen in love with this thing they call digi-scrap....So see, I'm not technically a scrapbooker anymore, but what I do have in common with scrapbookers is the love for preserving all the memories and photos of our past and present and keeping them safe for the future.

Val over at Little Scrapbook Shop has some great info on memory keeping and has invited me to share my "Confessions", my experience and knowledge of memory keeping through Cherish Bound, using technology at its fullest to create beautiful story, memory and photos books and also dabble into some digi-scrapping. Although I'm a work in progress when it comes to "digi-scrapping", I can offer great resources and places to go to find amazing kits and fun ideas.

I'm excited to share my side of the story with scrappers and those that are struggling with the demands of scrapbooking. Hopefully I can offer some help, ideas, and a soft place to land when frustration kicks in!

Check out my posts every 2nd and 4th Monday of the month. I'll also post Monthly Specials just for my readers!!

No comments: