Monday, May 5, 2008

How To Use A Histogram??

Let's face it...95% of us are using digital cameras. I don't know about you, but I bet I only use and know of about 7% of my camera's functions. I'm sure if I took the time to read the manual, do some research and play with all the buttons I'd find that there are some cool tools on it that can help me take better photos. I've seen this thing on my camera here and there when I press certain buttons and I never knew what it was....


So what is it? It's a Histograph. I still can't explain it, but Scrapjazz had this great article that was very informative. By learning how to use this "histo-thing" you'll take better pictures and understand the importance of lighting, shadows, etc. So check it out and let me know what you think....

CLICK HERE

No comments: