Cherish Bound is teaming up with some of our best friends, one of the country's premiere storytelling organizations - Timpanogos Storytelling Festival and the queen of "make a wish - make it happen"... Kelly Anderson from Start Up Princess to bring all of our blogging buddies a night filled with the magic of storytelling....and it's FREE!
the fairytale event
Cherish Bound is teaming up with one of the country's premiere storytelling organizations—Timpanogos Storytelling Festival—to bring social media moms and blogging buddies a night filled with the magic of storytelling. The event takes place June 25 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the enchanting storytelling wing of the Orem City Library.
the happy ending
During the evening, you'll be entertained by some of the areas brightest storytellers, Bruce Jensen and Wendy Gourley. They'll spin a tale all while the fabulous folks from the Blue Lemon fill our tummies with yummy treats. Each guest will receive a goody bag with these fun things $200 retail value:
- Cherish Bound book.
- Story Starter.
- Chat cards.
- Syd Lieberman Storytelling CD.
- Blue Lemon gift certificate.
- Weekend family pass to the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival (Labor Day weekend).
In addition to providing you with an enchanting evening of storytelling fun, Cherish Bound is hoping to publicize both its product and the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival. To participate in this event, please make sure you are able and willing to meet the following criteria:
- Redeem your coupon for a free Cherish Bound book and publish it by July 24.
- Write a post about your Cherish Bound experience by July 31. This post should include your experiences in publishing the book as well as information about the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival (details will be provided).
- Publicize the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival on Twitter, Facebook, and via e-mail between August 1 and Labor Day (details will be provided).
- Attend the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival (September 3-5 in Orem, UT).
- Write a post about your Timpanogos Storytelling Festival experience by September 14, including promotional information about the Mid Winter Conference (details will be provided).
- Publicize a discount coupon on your blog, on Twitter, on Facebook, and/or via e-mail.
- Hold a Cherish Bound giveaway on your site (optional).
We only have a limited number of spots available, so please RSVP no later than Thursday, June 18 by clicking HERE TO REGISTER! Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
This event is by invite only. If you have other friends in social media or who blog that you think would like to take part and can meet these requirements, please feel free contact Jyl at 801.971.9335 or at email@example.com.-I won't personally be at this event, but I will be at the Timpanogos Story Festival during Labor Day weekend!! I'd love to meet you all!