Remember the way we were on September 12th? We weren't Democrats or Republicans, we were just Americans, banded together. Flags were waving and people were coming together in the spirit of all things American. Reclaim that spirit while you chronicle your own personal 9-12 journey. Chronicle your journey through each of the 12 values from the 912 Project. This 28 page journal will feature your own notes, photos and artwork on each page. Each value page features a quote from one of our founding fathers. This journal is a Hardbound 5x5 bound book.
Do you agree with at least 7 of these 9 Principles?
Then you're a nine-twelver.
- America is Good.
- I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
- I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
- The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
- If you break the law, you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
- I have a right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results
- I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
- It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
- The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
To purchase Your 9-12 Personal Project Journal Click HERE!!!!