Friday, September 11, 2009

Shabby Apple - Modest, Beautiful, Perfect!

Fit to Flatter

I'm so excited to share Shabby Apple with you. I've always be an "Apple" stalker. If you don't know who or what Shabby Apple is....Well, then you're MISSING OUT!!!

Shabby Apple is an online dress boutique that has affordable, hip, attire perfect for work or a day to play. They are experts in modest women's dresses, little girls dresses, maternity dresses, and fashion accessories.

I've had my eye on the 90WPM dress for awhile...a little hesitant to purchase the dress because...dang, look at it! It's fitting, slightly risky for my taste, but so beautiful. It has the most beautiful Turquoise color. Well, I got the dress in the mail, but I left in the package for about a week...too scared to open it...fearing that it would "NOT LOOK GOOD ON ME"...


Well...Well...Well....Shabby Apple doesn't lie. When they say Fit To Flatter, they're not kidding. When they say "connect our customers with their designs" they mean it. Just ask my hubby...


I'm NO WHERE close to being a perfect "10", but the design and lay of this dress was, to my surprise, AMAZING! This dress has ruching at the side to flatter the hips (yes, I said FLATTER) and an adorable tie at the neck. The puff sleeves have a band that hit just above the elbow, while the length is at knee level.


The first time I wore it, I walked out of the bathroom, hair done, heals on and my hubby about fell over... oh yeah. He said, "Hello! Where did you come from? That is the most beautiful dress I have EVER seen on you...."


{Sighhhhhhh...I love that man}


(I had every intention of modeling the dress for you,but I didn't want to take this model's job away so I decided to humble myself and leave the self portraits off...)


My favorite part about Shabby Apple is the that they only design with modesty in mind. They create beautiful, flattering dresses without losing the modesty factor. The dresses are perfectly designed to fit just about every body type...making any woman feel and look great!


So you must go check out Shabby Apple and see what they're so good at. And because I'm sure you'll find something they've been gracious enough to offer my readers a 15% discount!!! Use this code at check out! publishourstories15off

  • Latest fashion line: Manhattan line, designed by Rebecca McKinney
  • New Fashion Line: Carousel Line arrives September 15
  • Internship: Shabby Apple offers an internship, directed towards business, marketing, PR, fashion, etc, to inspire the chic, stylish local business mentality
  • They partnered with Unitus—a non-profit organization dedicated to accelerating access to financial services to the impoverished. Shabby Apple donates 5% of its net dress sales to support work in India helping women initiate businesses.
Here's something REALLY REALLY Cool that just started yesterday... Shabby Apple is running a "Dare to Design" contest!
  • Design a dress
  • If you Win, the dress will be featured as part of the Shabby Apple Spring collection
  • The winner will receive a 3% royalty on EVERY dress sold of his or her design!!!!
This contest if open to EVERYONE...not just professionals! Go check it out!!!


Email: info@shabbyapple.com

Blog: http://www.shabbyapple.com/blog/

post signature

4 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I LOVE Shabby Apple! All of their things are gorgeous!!

C Mommy said...

I'm sooo glad that you love your dress!! I have to be honest and say that I was hoping you would have a picture of you wearing it! So, you're busted in my book for skipping that one! :)

Twincerely,Olga said...

Very nice!!! Thanks for sharing! I love your blog! I will be back to visit

Rae said...

Thanks so much for letting me know about the discount!! Your new dress is gorgeous. I loved reading about your hubby's response. I just might have to try it out on mine! :)