This is a continuation of the technology class I took at the Cherish Bound convention.
Tips and Tricks for BEAUTIFUL pictures
- Get closer to your subject
- Turn off your FLASH! Natural light is the best light for bringing in warmth to your images.
- The rule of thirds. Imagine your picture has a grid with three lines in each direction (like a tic-tac-toe grid). Try to place your subject where any of those lines intersect. These are referred to as the "hot spots"
- Set your camera to the highest quality settings
- Take candid shots of your family doing every day things. The best pictures are often the ones not posed.