Monday, October 22, 2007

Traditions and Tales

Last weekend I attended Cherish Bound's annual convention in Farmington, NM. Farmington was hosting the "4-Corners Storytelling Festival" this same weekend. As I learned about the in's and out's of Cherish Bound as a business, I also learned the important roll I have as a Cherish Bound consultant in teaching people about the tradition of story. My job as a Cherish Bound consultant is to teach people, families, children, how to simply share their stories, get their families talking and help them find connections. What a great job I have...how blessed I am to be able to provide families ways to become closer to each other.

One of our newest books "Traditions" will help people start new traditions or keep the ones they have alive and thriving in their homes. Along with this beautiful new book, the new "Family Celebrations" is a pocket-size booklet full of questions and space to jot down daily thoughts and reminders from the year.

No comments: