Friday, December 19, 2008

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas....

I'm leaving for the holidays and want to send out a Merry Christmas to my bloggy friends! It's been a very hard few weeks here, facing 2 family deaths during the holidays, but so many of you have left me so many beautiful words of encouragement and wisdom. Thank you for all the emails and prayers...I've felt them all. We're leaving town to spend the holidays with those we love. This unplanned trip will be filled with sadness, but so much joy and gratitude as well.

I don't like writing my posts ahead of time and having them auto-post...I like to write them in the moment and post them. So My Blog will be here, without me until December 30...31st... somewhere around there. I'll be back to start the New Year off fresh.

Merry Christmas to you all and enjoy this beautiful holiday.
May you all have a Christ filled Christmas!
♥ Tara