Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Tradition of Success

I've been blessed to have the company of Carol Rice, co-found of Cherish Bound, here with me and my team, in my town, motivating, coaching, educating and teaching my team and me! What an honor it is to have someone like Carol spend hours with us. We have been lifted and motivated and taught her tradition of success. Whether we use her example in our business or home and family, she's a leader! She is creating a dream company that will change people, communities and our world. I love that I'm apart of it! I love that I get to part of a movement of tradition in people's homes. The world of memory keeping, scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, story telling, photography and so on will be changed as we blaze new trails in the world of memory preservation. We are not only teaching people how to preserve, but we're teaching people how to connect through story, conversation and written expression. It's truly AMAZING!

No comments: